Those who are traveling or wish to travel to USA under the VWP or the Visa Waiver Program, they all are eligible for the ESTA. The eligibility list includes the people who are from these categories:
- Those who are from the citizens 38 listed countries and have the Visa Waiver Program.
- Those who do not have a visitor's visa currently.
- Those who are going for less than or equal to 90 days.
- Those who are going to USA for the purpose of business or for the tourism.
- Whose previous ESTA or the passport has been expired and want the new authorization.
The ESTA is an application and similar to other applications, it also has some requirements. Those, who are applying for the new ESTA, need to fulfill the following requirements:
- The applicant needs to have a valid passport from any of the Visa Waiver Program countries.
- The applicant also needs to have a valid credit card to pay US $14 for the ESTA application. The candidate can have the VISA, MasterCard, Discover JCB and the Diners Club, or the American Express.
- The applicant should also have a contact number and the email address.
- The candidate will be required to give the employment details as well.
If you have already applied for the ESTA registration for one or more than one people, you may need to do the following things:
- You have to check the ESTA status.
- You can also check the information that you have given to see whether they are complete or not.
- You should also check that whether you have made the payment or not. If not, make the payment within 7 days after applying.
- If you have made the payment, check the receipt to make sure.
- You must check whether your application is approved or not.
If you need to have more information and details regarding the online application of the ESTA, you may visit this official website http://electronicesta.com/en/application. On this website, you will be asked to fill the information about:
- Applicant Information
- Passport Information
- Travel Information
- Address While In The United States
- Travel Information
- Employment Information
- Do any of the following apply to you? (Answer Yes or No)